S’mores bars! oh my
- ½ cup butter, room temperature
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar (I would suggest cutting this down just a smidge, Fluff is sugary enough)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 and ⅓ cups flour
- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 king-sized milk chocolate bars (I used chocolate chips and they seemed to work out nicely)
- 1 and ½ cups marshmallow fluff (I would not skimp on this item)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter, brown sugar, sugar, egg, and vanilla together in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, stir flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder, and salt.
- Slowly incorporate dry ingredients into butter mixture.
- Press half of dough into a greased 9×9 pan. Set chocolate bars on top.
- Spread marshmallow fluff over chocolate and top with remaining dough.
- Bake for 30-35, or until golden.
** you might want to line your pan with parchment paper. let cool a bit then pop them all out so you can cut them with a large, sharp knife. also, based on husband’s co-worker’s consumption – make it easier on yourself and double recipe.
Found on Pinterest, followed to website: http://rachelschultz.com/2013/04/28/baked-smores-bars/